Refund Policy :
- In general all the donations are non-refundable, still and all, Maan recognize the importance of donations and want to ensure to implement appropriate principles of transparency and fairness in regard to the management of refunds, hence we are happy to assist you in any case if you made any an error in making donation, any overpayment or any error happened on our platform.
- Maan encourage all our generous contributors to exercisedue care and diligence while making donations and provide the details and amounts attentively.
- Maan will look into each request for refund or cancellation of donation gently and strive to make the refund or cancellation. Maan may request further information / documents and donor must co-operate in this regard.
- However, Maan is under no obligation to make refunds or cancellations and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund or cancellation of donations and the Donation value less than AED 50 is non-refundable.
- Refunds/cancellations are returned using the original method of payment and all the refund are in AED with no responsibility of bank charges or exchange rate differential, if any.
- Error in amount donated or overpayment
If any error occurred making the donation, the donor must request Maan in writing or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days from the date on which you made the donation.
The request should have the details of the initial donation including the date, amount, name of the donor, and method of the payment and the nature of the error.
Maan will honor your request for a refund made within 15-30 working days from the date of acknowledging your written request, depending on the availability of the information from third parties such as Payment Gateway (AD Pay, Samsung Pay, payit, Banks)
Maan may deduct bank or transaction charges in refunding donations
- Error arise from Maan fundraising platform or Maan service
Should Maan make an error in processing a donation, the full amount will be refunded within 10-15 working days when the notification of the error is received by Maan or become aware of the error.
- Recurring donation cancellation/refund,
Recurring donors may cancel future donations by sending an email to email@example.com or through Maan official channels such as Mobile App. Payments will stop the month after donations are cancelled.
In case of refund or cancellation of recurring donations, Maan will be able to refund the donation that received in last 30 days.
- All decisions of Maan regarding the refund or cancellation will be final and binding on the donor.