Improve the lives of people with multiple sclerosis living in the UAE through providing support, raising awareness, advancing research all while working towards finding a cure for MS.
It will deliver support programs, improve healthcare services and provide a community for people in the Emirates affected by MS.
To know more about MS click here
Why should I support them?
Contributing to the MS program allows for
- Creating specialized workshops and programs for People with MS to assist in their journey with MS while considering their health, families, and careers.
- Creating awareness programs to reduce the stigma associated with the disease and promoting a more empathetic and understanding society.
- Expanding the research grants program will accelerate the search for more effective treatments and contribute to finding a cure for MS.
Who am I benefiting?
People with MS and their caregivers
Sustainable Development Goals
- A wellness program that provides free and inclusive fitness sessions, both in person and virtually, in partnership with gyms across the UAE. Catered to all members of the MS community, helping them gain their strength and mobility.
- An intimate discussion to support the MS community on a wide range of topics with guidance from experts in various fields including but not limited to health and nutrition, mental well-being, newly diagnosed with MS, etc.
- The circles provide opportunities for people with MS and their caregivers to connect, share, and offer valuable insights, tips, and tools. These sessions are recorded and shared with the MS community.
- A comprehensive database of people with MS in the UAE. It serves as a crucial resource for better understanding the disease, its patterns, and prevalence. It is instrumental and necessary to support both research endeavors and medical professionals in their quest to enhance MS-related knowledge and care for better treatment, and optimistically a cure for MS.
- Committed to exploring innovative treatments for MS, investigating the disease's epidemiology, and identifying risk factors in the UAE. By funding cutting-edge research, we strive to advance the knowledge and care surrounding MS, ultimately improving the lives of those affected.
Your contributions are
6,600+Volunteers sign up
27 MillionMeals provided to workers
4000+Laptop provided to students
Students’ fees tuition covered